Hi! While BMLP is searching for a new home, we are suspending online shopping through this online storefront. However, you can still support BMLP with online shopping through our Bookshop.org page (click here to be redirected)! You can find the books you want and have them shipped directly to your home. A percentage of each purchase is donated to BMLP and will help us as we transition into our next phase.
We will continue to work to get books into the hands of under-resourced students despite the physical store closing so your contributions continue to make an impact in the lives of children.
Thank you for your continued support of BMLP and the mission to get books into the hands of all children.
Are you My Mother? meets dinosaurs in this colorful and reassuring board book celebrating the father-child bond.
Babysaurus can't find his father, so he and his prehistoric friends set off to find him. Is his Papasaurus the strongest in the jungle? No. Does he have spikes on his back? Where can his Papasaurus be?
Of course, Papasaurus has been right there all along, and when Babysaurus needs a little help, Papasaurus is ready with a big kiss and more games. Because for Babysaurus, his Papasaurus is the best in the world! This colorful and reassuring book is a fresh twist on a perennial theme that will win the hearts of little ones and their papas alike.
• KIDS LOVE DINOS: Dinosaurs are a perennially popular topic that fascinate even the youngest readers.
• REASSURING: A fun read for any time, it is also a comforting book for any child experiencing separation anxiety. From new babysitters to dads going to work to first day of preschool jitters, this sweet book offers reassuring comfort.
• A GREAT GIFT: Perfect for Father's Day and baby showers.
• Parents, caregivers, and grandparents
• Pre-school and daycare providers
• People shopping for Father's Day gifts
• People shopping for kids who love dinosaurs
About the Author
Stephan Lomp studied visual communications at the University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf. In addition to creating children's books, he works as a freelance illustrator and is the co-founder of an award-winning underground comic anthology. He lives with his family in Düsseldorf, Germany.